HANDBOOK FOR SERVICE INDUSTRY
As part of programme, a Handbook will be produced that specifically aims at bridging the disabling information gap. They contain what we have learned and are learning about the deficiencies in the youth’s knowledge. Topics include those that we know from experience the youth, the parents and their teachers lack or have poor access because they have no experience in these sectors.
As part of that specific important topics include:
- further education decisions;
- financial issues, such as whether to get an education loan;
- how internships may help and how to secure them;
- employers’ expectations;
- development of desirable character traits;
- how to get promotion; and
- case studies.
The Handbook is expected to be published in Q4 of 2016. Stay tune!